Following are the benefits of a Central Vac System:
- Add value to your home. A $700 system can add up to $3,000 to your house.
- Convenient and easy to use. Most outlets are placed throughout the house in a way to give you the ability to vacuum multiple rooms from one outlet. Most hoses are 30 feet long so you don’t need an outlet in every room.
- Motors are located outside the interior of the home for quieter use. The noise of a central vacuum is mostly from the exhaust and is not heard from inside the home.
- Clean the air and help with allergy relief. Our Vacu Central 100 and Vacu Central 200 systems can capture 99.4% of dust allergens
- Channel refuse outside your home. No matter how well your existing upright vacuum filters the dirt it is still filtering the dirt in the same room you are vacuuming. A central vacuum takes the dirt completely out of your house and then filters the exhaust.
- Motors take no dirt through them. Meaning there is no need to exhaust to the outside like older, dirtier units.
- Need no bags and hence save money. Our self cleaning filter filters down to .1 micron at 95% efficiency.
- Environmental friendly producing no waste. Just empty the bucket and go.
- Tank holds 5 gallons. Most people empty the bucket 2-3 times a year.
- Suction holds the same throughout the system, and is 2-3 times more powerful than upright vacuums.
- You don’t have to spend hundreds if not thousands of dollars on portable units that are not as good and do not last as long.
For more information , Fill out our contact form or Call Toll (479)750-2528