How Built in Vacuums Work
Built in vacuums are the best vacuum solution for any type of home. They provide a quiet cleaning atmosphere and 3 times more suction than standard vacuums.
- The built in vacuum is plumbed throughout the entire house and the air suction remains constant throughout the built in vacuum system.
- Built in wall outlets are strategically placed throughout the house and convenient to electrical units.
- An electric power nozzle is connected to the hose to provide brush vacuuming. There are many attachments available for cleaning wood floors, blinds, furniture and tile.
- Once connected to the hose and plugged in, built in vacuums work just like conventional vacuums only quieter and without the bulk of a canister. Just turn on the power switch and clean.
- Built in vacuums are lightweight and easy to use on stairs or 2nd floors.
Built in vacuums are the best vacuums for any size home and can clean up to 8000 square feet! Even larger units are available if you call us at 1(800)936-0788
For more information , Fill out our contact form or Call Toll Free 1-800-936-0788